Winter Insulin Warmer & Summer Insulin Cooler VIVI CAP1 – FDA Registered Pen-Cap by TempraMed | for Multi Refillable Pen | Fits NovoPen 4&5/Echo, Luxura, Luxura HD, Savvio, CliKSTAR
We have created for you VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Safe Temperature Keeper pen cap for Multi Refillable Pen (fits NovoPen 4&5 NovoPen Echo, Luxura, Luxura HD, Ergo II, Savvio,CliKSTAR) to provide you peace of mind knowing that your insulin is kept at the proper temperature in daily use, and when you travel. Without any special
We have created for you VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Safe Temperature Keeper pen cap for Multi Refillable Pen (fits NovoPen 4&5 NovoPen Echo, Luxura, Luxura HD, Ergo II, Savvio,CliKSTAR) to provide you peace of mind knowing that your insulin is kept at the proper temperature in daily use, and when you travel. Without any special requirements from you.
Let’s answer to some of the most common questions asked by our customers worldwide.
How does it work?
Pretty easy, all you need to do is to replace the original pen cap of your insulin pen with VIVI CAP1 – that’s it.. It will stay within safe temperatures below 84.2°F (29°C) for minimum of 12 hours even in a constant environmental temperature of 100°F (37.8°C), when the device is placed inside a personal handbag together with the other diabetic supplies, with no need for any intervention from your side.
Do I need to manipulate it?
Nothing. It is 365-day maintenance-free. No need to do anything with it, no refrigeration, no battery renewal. Nothing. Always ready to go, just for your convenience.
How big is it?
As small as a pen cap. You’ll simply love your new VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler/Warmer. Take it everywhere with you, it is lighter and smaller than traditional medication-cooling cases.
Do I need to worry about the ambient temperature at home? Outside? Somewhere?
Our FDA-Registered VIVI CAP1 Medication Insulin Safe Temperature Keeper is reactivated automatically whenever the ambient temperature gets below 78.8°F (26°C), for subsequent periods of 12 hours and for up to 365 days of daily use, under limited warranty.
We understand how difficult it can be when you also need to worry about your insulin staying cool, that’s why we have designed VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler (summer) and Warmer (winter) for you, so
- ✓ ALARMING FACT] DID YOU KNOW? Just a few degrees too high OR TOO LOW cause your insulin to break down and get less effective The solution: use VIVI CAP1 Insulin temperature protector. in case of accidental exposure, It is scientifically proven to keep your insulin cool below 84.2°F (29°C) for a minimum of 12 hours even in a constant environmental temperature of 100°F (37.8°C) and its insulation protects insulin from freezing for 2 hours when exposed to temperature of -4°f (-20°c).
- ✓ Take it everywhere easily: your new Pen-Cap Medication Safe Temperature Keeper is small and lightweight, it even fits in your pocket. Take it with you wherever you go: at school, work or even when you travel.
- ✓ No need for refrigeration or water to activate: when ambient temperature gets below 78.8°F (26°C ) VIVI CAP1 Insulin Safe Temperature Keeper capability will be reactivated /filled up by itself, with no need for any intervention from your side.
- ✓ Peace of mind for you all day long: One quick look at the Temperature Assurance Indicator will assure you that your insulin is safe. It Works as an insulin cooler in summer and insulin warmer in winter to keep it at the right safe temperature all year long! It is FDA registered: Reg. Number 3012381649
- ✓ 1 year no-worry warranty (and the device will continue to work even for a long after the first year) : No need to worry every month, the battery included in the device supports operation for at least 12 months.