Reusable Gel Ice Cold Packs (4 Pack) for Insulin Cooler Travel Case and for Pain Relief Cool Therapy from Medical Injuries Like Shoulder, Back, Knee, Neck, Foot – Small, Soft
Do you need a small ice pack for your diabetic travel case to help keep your insulin cool while travelling? or one to apply on your injuries as a cold compress? Whatever the use may be, our multi-purpose reusable ice pack works wonders! Our soft gel ice pack provides fast relief from soft tissue injuries
Do you need a small ice pack for your diabetic travel case to help keep your insulin cool while travelling? or one to apply on your injuries as a cold compress? Whatever the use may be, our multi-purpose reusable ice pack works wonders! Our soft gel ice pack provides fast relief from soft tissue injuries where muscles, ligaments and tendons are sprained or strained. Soft tissue injuries may lead to pain, swelling, bruising and in some instances, loss of function so having the ice pack applied to the site will reduce inflammation and help alleviate pain on any body part. It’s a must-have first aid therapy tool to speed up injury recovery. It’s deigned to last years due to the high quality nylon leak-proof exterior and can maintain a cooling effect longer than competitors offering currently on the market. Instructions for use in your insulin cooler travel case: 1) Put the soft ice packs in the freezer for at least 12 hours. 2) Once the ice packs are frozen, slide them into your insulin travel case along with all your required meds and medical devices. You can use two ice packs at a time or all four depending on whether you have a big or small cooler bag. 3) That’s all, you are now ready to hit the road! Instructions for use as a reusable ice pack for injuries: 1) Put the soft ice pack in the freezer for at least 12 hours. 2) Once the ice pack is frozen, apply it on your shoulder, knee, foot, or which ever part of your body requires it. Our ice gel pack helps reduce swelling, speeds up recovery and get you moving again! Box includes: (4) Reusable Ice Packs Product Specifications (per ice pack): Size – 7.5inch x 2.8inch Weight – 3.1oz Color – Navy Material – Nylon Compatibility – Suitable for most portable insulin travel cooler bag.
- REUSABLE AND MULTI FUNCTIONAL – Our reusable gel ice packs are made from high quality nylon that is leak proof and durable, so you don’t need to worry about replacing them. You can use them in your cooler bag to help keep your insulin and temperature sensitive medication cool or you can use them as first aid ice packs and apply on injuries to the foot, ankle, knee, wrist, elbow, shoulder, neck, jaw, head, or anywhere you need a small ice pack.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF – Our gel ice packs provides instant pain relief, rehabilitation and therapy from injuries. They work great as a cold compress for soft tissue injuries. Just place them in the freezer and once they are frozen, apply the gel ice pack on the affected area.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Weighing only 3.1oz and measuring at 7.5inch*2.8inch, our gel ice packs can be easily hand carried and used on injuries or slotted into your insulin cooler travel case and used to keep temperature sensitive medication safe. They are designed to be compatible in size with most diabetic cases.
- STAYS COLDER LONGER – Our reusable ice packs are designed to stay colder for longer. You don’t need to worry about continuously changing the ice pack every 20 minutes as our cold packs remain cool for hours.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are known for quality products that are both stylish and durable. Our products are designed with your needs in mind, which is why we stand behind them with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will send you a replacement or a full refund. These are a reusable ice pack