Insulin Cooler – Insulated Epipen Case – Keeps diabetics medication cool and insulated – Fridge-to-go – FDA Approved (STANDARD – BLUE)
KEEP MEDICATION COOL SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE. Does your medication require temporary cooling when being transported to give you freedom – DESIGNED to be thin and compact for your storage of medical supplies. No cooling needed? Ideal for EpiPens as the insulated case maintains the pen at room temperature. – IDEAL FOR TRAVELING
KEEP MEDICATION COOL SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE. Does your medication require temporary cooling when being transported to give you freedom – DESIGNED to be thin and compact for your storage of medical supplies. No cooling needed? Ideal for EpiPens as the insulated case maintains the pen at room temperature. – IDEAL FOR TRAVELING to give you convenience and make life easier. – EASY TO USE if cooling required – put wallet in the freezer overnight, fill and go. This unique Fridge-to-go STANDARD Travel Bag is made with quality materials to last for day-long trips. We suggest testing the bag prior to travel to give you confidence in it’s performance. A SIMPLE SOLUTION using Surround Cooling Technology. The panels (2) inside the bag are built-in so you don’t need to remember to replace them. The wallet is slim-line and compact to put inside any bag and if freezing required fits the smallest freezers. Note – being about 1.5″ deep it is slimline so is made for thin vial/pens. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER – ‘This doesn’t even compare to other insulin cooler bags. This one actually works and has given me a new freedom. I highly recommend this product, you have to try it.’ – Rob (diabetic for 22 years). MODERN MEDICAL KIT ORGANIZER – COMPLETELY PORTABLE, the wallet requires no messy ice bricks, batteries or external power source. – BPA-FREE materials with non-toxic liquid inside the panels. – Single elastic loop for ease of use. At GetBacktoBasix we stand by our high quality product and offer a 12-month no-hassle replacement guarantee. STOP WORRYING about transporting your medication. Test drive our Standard and Mini Size Medical Travel Wallets by GetBacktoBasix NOW. While stocks last. Disclaimer – Our product is insulated to help maintain desired temperatures and we always suggest that you consult your doctor before using so you are confident as to the temperature required for your medication. Note – no warranty if NOT purchased from GetBacktoBasix the only authorized seller.
- HOW IT WORKS – The wallet has 2 built-in (not removable so you never forget to put them back) non-toxic saline filled panels in the sides of the bag. No old style gel ice packs are used and no need to worry about replacing or losing your slim panels. When needed for travel just fill with your medication, close the easy to use zipper and go!
- SLIM COMPACT SIZE NOT BULKY – This light clutch-size injectable travel bag fits ergonomically in one hand so easy to throw in a purse, school/gym bag, briefcase or suitcase. The insulated bag is ideal for maintaining room temperature medication if cooling isn’t required.
- CONVENIENT ORGANIZER FOR TRAVEL AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES – Contain all medical supplies in one place with strong internal straps for pens and vials, zipped pockets for syringes, wipes, consumables or place blister packs flat inside (thyroid tabs) to keep everything organized. This small (refrigerated or not) accessory is an easy solution year round knowing your medication is in a safe environment.
- DURABLE AND SUPER HIGH QUALITY – For any age to use and open effortlessly – seniors to kids. Superior materials are used and everything required is in one piece so there is no need to fiddle (or lose) many separate items. 12-month no-hassle guarantee no questions.
- HOW TO USE – Freeze the thin insulated pack (measures 9.4 x 1.4 x 5.1 inches) in the freezer overnight for minimum 12 hours using the bonus drawstring bag to keep your case clean before travelling with your temperature-sensitive medication and supplies on the road or in a plane. No mess and no need to worry about maintaining the coolness of your medication