GlucologyTM Insulin Cooling Wallet Pouch | No Ice Pack or Batteries Needed | New Innovative Technology | Perfect for Travel | Extra Large Pen Pouch (Red, Extra Large)
Your reusable solution for keeping insulin pens cool on the move! The Glucology Extra Large Pen pouch is an advanced cooling pouch designed to keep insulin cool and safe from high temperatures. Once activated with cool water, Glucology Cooler Bags will keep insulin below the safe temperature range of 82°F for up to 36 hours.
Your reusable solution for keeping insulin pens cool on the move!
The Glucology Extra Large Pen pouch is an advanced cooling pouch designed to keep insulin cool and safe from high temperatures. Once activated with cool water, Glucology Cooler Bags will keep insulin below the safe temperature range of 82°F for up to 36 hours. The pouch can be ‘reactivated’ to provide continuous safe storage conditions for subsequent periods of 36 hours for up to 28 days, which is usually the life of in-use insulin.
Your Extra Large Pen Pouch can hold:
5 x insulin injection pens – either pre-filled disposable pens or refillable pens (not incl.); or 15 x 3ml or 1.5ml cartridges (not incl.); or 6 x 10ml vials of insulin and syringes (not incl.)
Outer cover; and Inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals (non-toxic and non-flammable)
How to use your Glucology Cooler Wallet:
Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak the Glucology Pen Pouch for 12-minutes. While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch.Remove pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch in the outer cover of the cooler bagIf not used continuously, store Glucology Zip Wallet in a cool dry place
Cleaning and Storage:
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag
- ✅ JUST IMMERSE IN COLD WATER – Unlike other insulin pen cooler bags that require you to prepare ice packs or batteries, our diabetic travel case only needs to immersed in cold water to get activated.
- ✅ PREVENTS INSULIN FROM GOING BAD – After activation, our insulin cooler pack is designed to keep your insulin cool (below 82˚F) for up to 36 hours at a time, making it an essential accessory for travel.
- ✅ REUSABLE WHENEVER NEEDED – If you need to extend the insulating effects of our travel pouch, just reactivate the bag by immersing it again in cold water to keep your insulin cool for another 36 hours
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN – This portable cooler pack fits nicely in your backpack. Given its travel-friendly size, our travel pouch can easily fit 2 standard-sized injection pens at a time.
- ✅ 12-MONTH WARRANTY – If, within 12 months of purchase, you are not satisfied with the quality and performance of our cooler bag, just let us know so we can provide a full refund or product replacement.