Diabetes T-shirt with pockets for insulin pump (M)
Men’s T-shirt with integrated pockets for insulin pump. Color: Grey T-shirt in soft tricot, a tight model. For looser fit, consider ordering one size larger. Two integrated pockets placed vertically on right and left side. Pocket model: The pockets have wrap-around openings to be used for opening and closing the pockets from the outside. The
Men’s T-shirt with integrated pockets for insulin pump. Color: Grey T-shirt in soft tricot, a tight model. For looser fit, consider ordering one size larger. Two integrated pockets placed vertically on right and left side. Pocket model: The pockets have wrap-around openings to be used for opening and closing the pockets from the outside. The pockets also have openings from inside in which you can place the pump. The tubing can easily be placed on the inside of the garment. There is also a small opening at the bottom of the pocket from the inside, for the tubing. Pocket size: Length = 165mm (6,5 inches), Width = 80 mm (3,2 inches), Depth= 30 mm (1,2 inches). Leave the diabetes case at home and bring all you need in trendy clothes with pockets designed to enable you to reach your diabetes essentials without problems, when you need them. Fits all Insulin Pumps, diabetes managers, diabetes devices, glucose meters such as Medtronic MiniMed, Animas Ping, Deltec Cozmo, Disetronic Spirit, Sooil DANA Diabecare IIS, Accu-Chek, Omnipod, T-slim, Freestyle Libre, Dexcom CGM, Continues glucose meters, Bayer Contour and others Disclaimer: The user maintains full responsibility to administer medication at the appropriate times. AnnaPS’s garments are to be used only as an aid in safeguarding and carrying your insulin pump and diabetes devices. Always follow your doctor’s treatment recommendation and in case of issues with the insulin administration call your doctor immediately.
- Get free from your Diabetes cases, carry your diabetes devices in clothes with integrated pockets! AnnaPS has developed clothes with integrated pockets especially for people using an insulin pump or insulin pen. The clothes can also harbur CGM, glucose meters, glucose tabs and other diabetes devices. Fits insulin pumps, CGM’s, glucose meters such as Medtronic MiniMed, Animas, Deltec Cozmo, Disetronic Spirit, Accu-Chek, Omnipod, T-slim, Freestyle Libre, Dexcom CGM, Bayer Contour and others
- Stay secure: Your insulin pump and other diabetes devices are secured in the clothes. They stay neatly tucked against your body. The tubing will not fall out or catch on anything. This protects your infusion set from getting ripped off. You minimize the risk to drop or damage your insulin pump as well as forgetting your diabetes devices at home.
- Sleeping well and undisturbed: Don’t get tangled up in the tubing and ripping out the infusion set. You keep the insulin pump discretely hidden. The insulin pump is safely stored attached to you. You can be hands free when get up from bed. Being discrete: The pump is kept hidden in your clothes close to your body. You do not need to bring a diabets case.
- Doing sports and excercising: The T-shirt enables you to move freely with your diabetes devices. Our customers use the T-shirts for marathons, horse riding and many other activities. Also bring glucose tabs in the pockets when exercising. You no longer have to bring the diabetes pouch.
- At work: Do you have diabetes and a job that demands physical activity, or you simply do not know how to carry your insulin pump? It is easily solved by carrying the pump in t-shirts with pockets, it’s safe and discrete.