Auto Sealing Water Injection Ice Gel Packs – Portable, Reusable and Long Lasting | For Lunch Bag, Lunch Box, Cooler and Injuries (Bulk Pack 15 PCS, 4.7 x 6.7 Inch)
ICE PACK FOR DIRECT WATER INJECTION① Fill about 3/2 of the water through the ice pack inlet.② The filled water gradually changes into Gel form.③ You can freeze ice packs that have become completely gel-free in the freezer.※ Advantages: Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and store, and cheaper than finished products.※ Made from a
ICE PACK FOR DIRECT WATER INJECTION
① Fill about 3/2 of the water through the ice pack inlet.
② The filled water gradually changes into Gel form.
③ You can freeze ice packs that have become completely gel-free in the freezer.
※ Advantages: Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and store, and cheaper than finished products.
※ Made from a non-toxic gel in leak-proof plastic.
- UTILIZING SPACE – As an ice gel pack for injecting water, efficient space utilization and storage are easy. If you insert water into the injection hole, it will be sealed automatically. Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and store, and cheaper than finished products.
- SAFE & DURABLE – Crafted from sturdy BPA-free vinyl and filled with non-toxic gel. These cold ice packs are durable enough to be used daily for years to come.
- VERSATILE – Great for use kids or adults lunch boxes, lunch bags and coolers. But, these ice packs can be used for so much more than just packing your lunch. They are perfect for use in a gym bag, diaper bag, insulin case, lunch pail, meal prep container or picnic basket. Take them to the beach, school, work, camping, fishing, job, daycare, gym, party, injuries or a tailgate.
- LONG LASTING – Be assured that your food will stay fresh and cool for hours. These ice packs will keep your food cold for up to eight hours. The convenient size and shape of these packs allow them to fit almost anywhere, even a fully packed lunch bag.
- REUSEABLE – Can be used after water injection, and it is possible for permanent reuse.